Make a donation
Choose your country of residence
Thank you for supporting Friends of the Club Med Foundation.Our partner the King Baudouin Foundation has the right to issue donation tax receipts for the following countries: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Canada and the USA.
Please click on the button corresponding to your country of residence for tax purposes and you’ll be redirected to a 100% secure platform to make your donation.
- Website: www.amisfondationclubmed.com
- Corporate name: CLUB MED SAS – Simplified joint stock company with capital of €149,704,804
- RCS No: 572 185 684 RCS Paris
- Address: Head Office – 11, rue de Cambrai, 75957, Paris, Cedex 19 FRANCE
- Telephone number: 01 53 35 35 53
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT number: FR 56.572.185.684
- Licence no.: IM 075100307
- Financial Guarantee: Association Professionnelle de Solidarité du Tourisme (A.P.S.) – 15 avenue Carnot, 75017, Paris
- Insurance: GENERALI ASSURANCES IARD – 2 rue Pillet-Will, F-75009 – N° RCP AA.992.497
- Publication manager: Agnès Weil
- Site hosting: Data Campus – 35 Rue du Grand Puits – 79230 VOUILLE – 05 16 64 00 75
Terms and conditions of use
Use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be amended or supplemented at any time.
The information and documents on this site are provided for information purposes only, are not exhaustive and do not incur the liability of the site owner.
The site owner may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, with regard to intellectual property rights or rights of use.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of the author.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains shall be considered as constituting an infringement and liable to prosecution.
The trademarks and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them.
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not involved in the referencing, via hypertext links, of third-party resources present on the Internet, as regards either their content or their relevance.
The site owner authorises hypertext links to one of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in a non-equivocal manner in order to avoid :
any risk of confusion between the citing site and the site owner
any presentation that is tendentious or contrary to current legislation.
The site owner reserves the right to request the removal of a link if it considers that the source site does not comply with the rules defined above.
All users have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning them, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity.
The site does not collect personal information and is not subject to declaration to the CNIL.